Adsense cabecera

I, Tonya

To discover all the songs from the movie click here

- What? You like me?
- You are so fuckin' pretty
- No, I'm not! You are...

That wasn't my fault, unless puberty is my fault.

I don't know what to tell you. Marrying the first idiot who says you're pretty... You fuck dumb, you don't marry dumb.

My whole entire life I been told I wouldn't amount to anything. You know what? Maybe I would!


America, you know... They want someone to love but they want someone to hate, and they want it easy. But what's easy? And the haters always say "Tonya tell the truth". But there's no such thing as truth. I mean, it's bullshit. Everyone has their own truth and life does whatever the fuck it wants. That's the story of my life, and that's the fucking truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment