Adsense cabecera

The Resident

Season 1

FOR VIDEO CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE to see all the songs of The Resident

The Resident - 1x01


Did you see that? I feel like I just got blessed by the pope.

- Everything you thought you knew about medicine is wrong. All the rules you followed would break. I have only one rule covers everything... I'm never wrong. You do whatever the hell I tell you, no questions ask.
- Do you want me to speak now?
- That's a question!

All we wanna do is help our patients, but what they don't teach us in medical school is there is so many ways to do harm.

The Resident - 1x02


- There's nothing you can do!
- Says who?

- Isn't that our song?
- We don't have a song
- Let's make it this one

I'm not your slave, your shadow or your eco...

The Resident - 1x03


Barb is like a migraine, you can feel it coming but you can't stop it.

We do the best we can as often as we can, but we can't save everyone.

- What rules am I gonna break?
- Not breaking, bending.
- Bending? Ok...

The Resident - 1x04


See... when you get to eighty without a wife you figure nobody could ever love you. And long comes my Shirley, she's my everything.

So, how do we make sure this life-saving surgery doesn't kill me? Cause I have a wedding to go to!

The Resident 1x05


Maybe less is more.

Success comes with a price. And that price is family. 

But no matter what... I want you to remember that you're stronger than you think, ok? 

That's not a warning, it's not a threat... it's a promise!

Tragedies do occur. 

The Resident 1x06


- ¡You found me!
- Wasn't looking for you... 

- I'm sorry I judged you
- I didn't realized you judged me 

I'm really good at body language

The Resident 1x07


- Guys like Bobby have to learn that they can’t get away with that
- And guys like you have to learn that sometimes we want to take care of ourselves

I think he stills love you Nick. You need to decide if you’re still in love with him.

The Resident 1x08


I was invited because I'm black. Apparently diversity matters.

- I will break your brand new heart
- Oh, I'll risk it! Turns out they're replaceable

The Resident 1x09


- Was it have been like ten years?
- Eleven, not that I'm counting

Two woman left me for the same reason. You deserve Nick, you can give her what I can't...

- She said "give it to the love of your life"
- You want it back
- No, you earned it

The Resident 1x10


No amount of talk is going to change the past Conrad. There are some memories you can't escape...

- Live forward with purpose 
- And forgive ourselves





No comments:

Post a Comment